Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



The Queen has returned! Sorry that Her Majesty's blog had to be put on hold for a while but she has been s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d quite thin lately!!! (if only that were possible!). I'm hoping to get back in the swing now and be able to post more frequently. I've had some requests for a picture of my completed free form crochet/knitting shawl which I combined with a nuno felt technique that I developed after many hours of experimentation (of course that was created using my sweet Embellisher). I'm also including a close up of one area -- the top part is the nuno felting that is mainly in soft blue and aqua hues and then I used surface crochet in order to incorporate some of the other colors used in the knitting/crochet to tie it all together.

2 comments:

  1. This shawl looks like it is so soft. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous. Kudos and Congratulations, Highness!

    ReplyDelete