I unveiled the mushroom and rust packages a few weeks ago - I had some 8 mm habotai and some fine silk gauze. The mushroom colors turned out - surprise, surprise - a lovely mushroom shade; I thought the red one would have left a little more color but it didn't. Of course, the rust is dark and it took me a while to figure out what I'd do with them. I decided on a the garment shown here. It isn't finished yet; however, I'm so pleased with the way it is turning out. The top of the garment is felted with the habotai and it took a lot of rolling but what a lovely crinkly effect it has; the bottom is the sheer silk gauze. After felting I decided that the wool will be on the inside. I had a green velvet circle at the top back so that is now on the inside and gives a designer touch I think.