Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 26, 2014

Fiber Art Show and Sale NEXT WEEK

YIKES!!! so much to do and so little time!  Let's see, I have indigo dyed bamboo socks, eco and indigo dyed silk charmeuse, chiffon, habotai, silk/wool blend, silk cotton blend scarves and wraps; felted soaps, felt flowers (not as many as I had planned since I only have two hands - really!), nuno scarves, a couple of nuno jackets and felted vests, AND indigo dipped leggings as well as some wall hangings and some lovely silk eco prints that I plan to hang in the gallery so they will "float" as the air moves (going to sell some of my silk fusion hand stitched samples as well to make room for new).

Hoping to do some eco printed cards and labels as well but time is running out!  If you are within driving distance, come see the show and join in the fun - have some wine Friday night and see some demos on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

There are twelve other artists and I am the only felt maker, so there will be lots of wonderful variety to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment