Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gift Bracelet

This bracelet was made for a very special person - my cousin and hero - she's been battling cripling Rheumatoid Arthritis since she was three years old - and she just reached a milestone . . . . . . drumroll - she's 50 today !!!
Congratulations wee cousin, Karen. I love and admire you for your sheer grit and determination. I can't even imagine how you've managed to be so strong after all the years of pain, treatment and surgeries you've been through, Oprah doesn't have a clue of just how much she's missed by not having you on her show for your birthday. You are so giving and cheerful even when you are suffering; a true miracle. You are so loved.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift, I love this, not long to my first ever class on the 'E', really looking forward to it.
    Jan across the pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margo, As always your work is beautiful! I hope that you don't mind but I have given you a Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog. The rules for receiving this award mean that you link back to the person who nominated you, list 7 things that you love, link to 6 more 'kreative bloggers' and leave a comment on their site to let them know how to keep the award going. Cheers, Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Jan!

    Nicola -THANKS! - I'm so honored to be included. I'll do my best to play along but it may have to wait until the weekend - not too much time to spend during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bracelets and hope to tackle the challenge one of these days. I am unsure exactly how to begin.

    ReplyDelete