Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom's Birthday Wrap


My mom's 86'th birthday was last week and I made her this wrap with love - when she uses it, she'll be wrapped in a loving "hug." It has a heavier silk backing with periwinkle blue merino, pink silk, ribbon and pink BFL curls (one of my favorites). It's hard to see here, but it has nice scalloped ends.
My husband and I traveled with her to HH, SC, to visit our youngest daughter and husband who are the parents of the most adorable and good natured 6 month baby boy, Win! I'd love to post a picture with him wearing his cowbow hat, diaper and boots we took him, but after reading horror stories about some undesirable people on the internet using pictures found on the web, I just can't bring myself to put his picture on here - you'll just have to trust me when I tell you just how cute, cute, cute (and very clever!) he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment