Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Curly Confections and Cool Wool!

The previous "Confections" pictures just didn't do these fun curls justice so I've been trying to better capture their personality! They are really fun for adding detail when machine needle felting and my colorful collection comes from all sorts of wool locks lovingly produced all over our wonderful USA (some dyed by me). The Etsy store will be updated in a week or so with more fun things! - special fun Batts and perhaps some fancy "Snippets" from my personal collection.

I'm also working away like a Busy Bee getting my "Cool Wool" packs ready (natural wool variety). These will be available through Nancy's Notions retail catalog this Fall; instructions on dyeing your own using unsweetened drink mix will be included in the pack; great fun and easy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment