Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Three Bags in Progress



This little fanciful bag started out as a scarf that I just didn't like, but I LOVE it as a bag - I just cut it up and stitched it together again; quite funky and a little dressy, The inside is the palest fulled wool and has a couple of pockets.







This yummy wool felt bag has pieces of clamped and dyed silk embedded in it - I picked up the wool from the MD S&W last year and it wasn't identified. It is very soft (not merino) with lovely bumps and is felted very, very well. I still have to stitch the handles on some of these. The lining is a lovely complimentary vibrant pink hydrangea on cream (with pockets of course).
This quite large seamless, felt bag has pockets inside and some Embellished design/machie embroidery on the flap.



No comments:

Post a Comment