Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 07, 2008

Yesterday it struck me how inspirational it is to be surrounded with texture and color and how I need it for nurture as much as I need the very food that I enjoy -- that is, even while fulfilling other obligations, just a glance in the corner at the rainbow of silk ribbons in every hue imaginable begins to spark an idea -- and of course, there is the roving and curls not only in a gorgeous range of color but in texture as well (a picture of that treat for the eye is for another day!)

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous stash this photo is!You should make note cards from it...I'd like to lay down and cover up w/all the soft and luscious colors!It just raises my spirit to look at these..thanks for sharing with your devoted "subjects", Your Highness!

    ReplyDelete