Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 10, 2018

OCEAN DREAMS

I always have so many projects going on at the same time and already my mind is conjuring up the next - for the past couple of evenings, I have been taking a little break from stitching my AC dress and began working on my 30 x 24 large felt piece 'Ocean Dreams' for an upcoming show at the Digital Corridor in Beaufort, SC, which will run from October through December - you cannot tell from the photographs but there are tiny clear glass beads stitched along the horizon (oh my poor eyes but it is so worth it!)  I plan on adding lots more beads/embroidery and have begun outlining some of the waves too.  I indulged myself by using some of my very special first cut kid mohair curls to add a frothy look.  Perhaps it is the weather forecast, but if I wanted to, I could see a storm brewing out in the Atlantic but I'm sticking to my dreams of willing the storm away as I am so looking forward to teaching at Coastal Art Supply this Friday and Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! loooove those colours ....
    and texture !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Margo!!! Be Safe!! I hope that you can still teach this week!!! XO

    ReplyDelete