Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Isn't he lovely, Isn't he beautiful . . . . .

I'm pleased to introduce little "Win", John Winston Pirtle to be exact; our baby's baby!!! He is the reason there hasn't been much activity on here lately as I've spent several weeks in SC enjoying his good and sweet nature -- too bad I wasn't blogging when our four other special grandchildren in our lives were born - I'll have to find some good pictures of them to post soon too.


A content and happy boy sitting with his Mom.



"I found my thumb!" (note my little lobster pj's!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for babies, and this one is a winner! He is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - he is sweet natured too! - there is a new picture with sunglasses that I'll need to share!

    ReplyDelete