Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Winner!

Congratulations Katherine in NC - you are the winner of the Pansy and Hydrangea sampler! There were quite a few names to choose from and I wish I could send something to all of you - (my husband made the selection and I didn't peek)! Katherine, please send your address to my e-mail (hermajestymargo@aol.com) and I'll get your prize off to you early next week.

Thank you everyone for your interest - I don't want to take credit for thinking up dyeing in the turkey roaster -- I read that tip somewhere last year and put a note in my "dyeing" file for future reference (I have a lot of those) - perhaps I got it from the Yahoo Dye Group -there are some expert dyers that very generously answer questions and provide all kinds of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment