Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Listed on Etsy

Just listed a few new things on Etsy including this Rosy Posy quilted vest - my samples are getting out of hand - waaaay too many things so as much as I don't want to, I'm having to list some things to make room. This short quilted art-to-wear vest is all free motion stitched and it was so much fun to create - the lining is as much fun as the outside.



















I've had some questions about the difference in weight between the small bags of Snippets on Etsy and the larger - the small bags are 8+ ounces and the large I weighed was 40+ ounces but please keep in mind it does vary -- build your stash while you can and I'll include a surprise!

















Perfectec the green bag handle and now it is balanced perfectly - it is so sturdy and perfect for travel with so many pockets inside.







I posted about these fish before and now they are also listed on Etsy - let me know if you have any questions - I can just see these hanging from fishing line in a corner - they could be outside as well as indoors because they are both hand washable.





The picture of "Goldy" doesn't do her justice - it was so bright and sunny that there is a glare - she is so sweet!













1 comment:

  1. Hi Margo, I stumbled into your blog and find all those amazing stuff. Your felt works are impreseive and eco prints are wonderful. Can't stop to follow you.
    Terrie from Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete