Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 19, 2017

August - More


I've had a lovely grey and white floral silk extra large dress and jacket  edged trimmed with bugle beads found in a thrift shop a while back; I used it as a backing with white wool and white Uzbek silk on top for a nuno wrap.  Although it had scrumptious texture and shimmer - I have to admit it was a little blah - so what do?  Hand paint of course!!! Now I'm thrilled.  Such a difference and you can see the grey/white peeking out at the neckline took on a soft periwinkle tone too.  Next up - a fancy closure!






2 comments:

  1. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete