Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Linen Top with Pockets


The hand dyed vintage hanky that was blogged about earlier and came from Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria, Virginia, ended up on a crisp white linen top purchased from J. Jill (love their things). I'm so sorry that I didn't get a picture of Andi wearing it at the show with her tight black leggings - oh, she was adorable; she looked so young, modern, fresh and fun! Maybe I can get a picture of her wearing it the next time she visits as I don't think the picture quite does it justice. The pockets are so sheer and delicate and the french knots in the same colorway added at the top pulls it together.




4 comments:

  1. Sweet top!! I love their clothing, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use to the Hankie from Judy's shop!! I must send her by to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margo- you continue to amaze me! Judy Gula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, I wore this on Saturday to the Guild and got lots of compliments - I let people know where I got the hankies when I explained about the hankies! (took a lot of courage for me to wear those tights!!! - I figure at my age, I can wear whatever I want - a very liberating feeling and the outfit did feel very comfortable!)

    ReplyDelete